The following is some of what you can expect from this book:
- How to create support so that respect, love, and understanding are the foundation of all of your relationships.
- Explore positive new ways to improve your loving relationships by mastering your communication skills.
- Learn how the ego is sabotaging you — detect it and put it in its rightful place.
- Learn to release stress so you can synchronize your thoughts to deal with your children, family, friends, co-workers, and employers successfully.
- Understand generational ancestry patterns that may have caused you harm and how to change them.
- How you feel about the ability to release baggage from old relationships so as not to create new baggage in present or future relationships.
- Detect and defuse dysfunctional relationships immediately.
- Build greater intimacy in all of your relationships.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Gus Barni lives in Boca Raton, Florida, and loves to help people better their lives. He enjoys spending time with his three children and going to the beach.
Barni has over 30 years of experience as a nutritional supplement manufacturer. He is a master formulator with unparalleled skill and expertise in crafting exceptional nutritional health supplements. He has compiled thousands of formulations and manufactured millions of bottles.
He is passionate about creating homeostasis in the body, mind, and spirit and has decades as a metaphysical researcher and leader in the field of wellness and well-being. His dedication to helping others climb the vibrational conscious scale is the reason for writing this book. He offers workshops and personal development classes to help individuals reach a whole new level of health and appreciation.
Each thought holds its own vibration, and some can contribute to sickness, depression, and even chronic disease. His book Relationships: Functional versus Dysfunctional was intended to guide the reader to a place of higher consciousness through awareness so we can nurture those positive vibes attracting more joy and happiness in our lives.
When you choose a more conscious lifestyle, you have already committed to awakening to your higher Self.