New Relationship Advice
Topic: Best Relationship for women and men
For decades, Gus Barni has been a metaphysical researcher with a dedication to help others climb the vibrational conscious scale. In Relationships: Functional versus Dysfunctional, Barni offers simple and easy tools that can be used to improve your communication skills, relationship with your Self, your family, friends, and co-workers, and most of all, you can learn to look within to find answers to life’s daily challenges.
The following is some of what you can expect from this book:
- How to create support so that respect, love, and understanding are the foundation of all of your relationships.
- Explore positive new ways to improve your loving relationships by mastering your communication skills.
- Learn how the ego is sabotaging you — detect it and put it in its rightful place.
- Learn to release stress so you can synchronize your thoughts to deal with your children, family, friends, co-workers, and employers successfully.
- Understand generational ancestry patterns that may have caused you harm and how to change them.
- How you feel about the ability to release baggage from old relationships so as not to create new baggage in present or future relationships.
- Detect and defuse dysfunctional relationships immediately.
- Build greater intimacy in all of your relationships.